- Chef: Naresh Chinni
- Restaurant: The Drunken Botanist
- Recipe Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Cook Time: 30 mins
- Difficulty Level: Easy
About Chicken Gilafi Kebab Recipe: Chicken kebabs cooked in a Gilaf which means a cover. Chicken mince is mixed with an array of aromatic spices, nuts and a tang of lime along with kewra water. Baked to perfection, serve these mouth-watering kebabs with mint chutney.
Ingredients Of Chicken Gilafi Kebab
- 300 gms chicken mince
- 50 gms onion, chopped
- 50 gms tomatoes, chopped
- 50 gms green capsicum, chopped
- 30 gms coriander leaves, chopped
- 20 gms green chilli, chopped
- 5 gms salt
- 20 ml oil
- 20 gms cashew
- 20 gms almonds, peeled
- 10 gms mint, chopped
- 5 gms red chilli powder
- 5 gms masala powder
- 5 gms ginger garlic paste
- 3 gms cumin powder
- 10 ml lemon juice
- 10 ml fresh cream
- 5 ml kewra water
How to Make Chicken Gilafi Kebab
- 1.In a grinder add mince, onion, salt, red chili powder, garam masala, ginger garlic paste, cumin powder, lemon juice, coriander leaves, mint leave, green chilies, fresh cream, kewra water, cashew and almonds.
- 2.Grind all these ingredients well.
- 3.Skewer the mince on to wooden skewers.
- 4.Take chopped onion, capsicum and coriander leaves in a flat plate.
- 5.Wrap these chopped vegetables around the kebabs.
- 6.Bake them in oven at 180 degree for 8 to 10 minutes.
- 7.Your Gilafi kebabs are ready to serve.
Key Ingredients: chicken mince, onion, tomatoes, green capsicum, coriander leaves, green chilli, salt, oil, cashew, almonds, mint, red chilli powder, masala powder, ginger garlic paste, cumin powder, lemon juice, fresh cream, kewra water