- Recipe By: Food Blogger Divya Burman
- Recipe Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Total Cook Time: 1 hr
- Difficulty Level: Easy
About Baked Chicken Seekh Recipe: A popular Indian snack now tweaked to suit your diet plans! Chicken seekh kebabs with mild flavors, baked crisp. This dish is also popular in Middle Eastern countries and was particularly brought to India by Mughal rulers.
Ingredients Of Baked Chicken Seekh
- 1/2 Kg chicken keema
- 1 1/2 onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 6 Green chillies
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste (heaped)
- 1 Egg
- 2 1/2 tbsp seekh kabab masala
- to taste salt
- A pinch of red chilli powder
- A pinch of pepper powder
- 1 tsp oil
How to Make Baked Chicken Seekh
- 1.Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2.Mix the whisked egg with red chilli powder, salt and pepper powder.
- 3.Mix into mince and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- 4.After 10 minutes add the onion, garlic and the ginger garlic paste to the mince.
- 5.You can add chopped coriander too if you like. Add the oil as well and mix.
- 6.Add the shaan seekh masala and mix well with hands.
- 7.Keep the mix in the fridge for at least 1.5 hours.
- 8.Later, wet your hands and form a ball with the mince. Use wooden skewer and press out a kebab.
- 9.Now take a baking dish and line it with oil or butter or ghee.
- 10.Place the kebabs on it and bake for 10 minutes.
- 11.Turn side, brush with a little oil till charred and cooked. (another 15 minutes.
- 12.Serve with lemons and green chillies.
Baked chicken seekh are best enjoyed along with Green chutney or tomato ketchup.
If you wish to indulge in some of the best kebab recipes, we’ve got you covered.Key Ingredients: chicken keema, onions, garlic, Green chillies, ginger garlic paste (heaped), Egg, seekh kabab masala, salt, red chilli powder, pepper powder, oil