- Chicken tenders 450 gms
- Refined flour 1 cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder ½ tsp
- Baking powder ¼ tsp
- Egg 1
- Cooking spray as required
- Honey mustard sauce
- Honey ¼ cup
- Spicy brown mustard ¼ cup
- Preheat oven to 180º C. Clean the chicken under running water. Wipe the pieces dry with kitchen towels since batter will not stick on wet chicken.
- Take refined flour, salt, black pepper powder and baking powder in a bowl and mix well.
- Beat the egg in another bowl.
- Roll the chicken pieces in flour mixture, in batches, then dip in the egg. Once again roll them in the flour mixture and place them in a baking tray.
- Spray some oil over the pieces. Keep the tray in the oven and cook for 15 minutes or till the till chicken becomes golden brown.
- Remove the pieces and place them on a serving platter. Repeat the procedure for the remaining pieces.
- To make the honey sauce, mix honey and mustard in a small bowl and mix well.
- Serve the chicken fingers hot wit