- Chef: Francis Gomes
- Restaurant: Gaylord Fine Dining Restaurant, Mumbai
- Recipe Servings: 5
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Cook Time: 40 mins
- Difficulty Level: Easy
About Cream of Almond Soup Recipe: A creamy, rich soup with a nutty flavour of almonds. Packed with the goodness of protein, this almond soup has simple ingredients and can be made in less than an hour.
Ingredients Of Cream Of Almond Soup
- 800 Ml vegetable stock
- 200 ml skimmed milk
- 100 gms toasted almonds (powdered)
- 50 gms butter
- 50 gms flour
- to taste salt and pepper
- A pinch of nutmeg, grated
- 2-3 drops almond essence
- 10 gms toasted almond flakes
How to Make Cream of Almond Soup
- 1.In a heavy bottomed sauce pan melt the butter over low heat.
- 2.Add in the flour and milk stirring continuously until a smooth roux is obtained.
- 3.Now add the powdered almonds and lastly add the vegetable stock and simmer gently.
- 4.Add the seasoning and serve hot garnished with almond flakes.
Read about the best soup recipes that you can try at home.Key Ingredients: vegetable stock, skimmed milk, toasted almonds (powdered), butter, flour, salt and pepper, nutmeg, almond essence, toasted almond flakes